There are so many reasons to lose weight, whether they are medical or anything…
Well, let’s jump to the reasons (randomly, not by the order of importance):
- So that when I am pregnant, during the antenatal care, the doctor won’t be so upset or feel difficult in determining my TFU (Tinggu Fundus Uteri) or the engagement in the pelvic inlet.
- So that my future husband will be able to carry me easily just like in the romantic films.
- So that people who knew me in the past won’t say, “so sorry I couldn’t recognize you. You are so fat now compared to back then when we are….”
- So that I won’t disturb whoever around me while I am sleeping for making nuisance by snoring.
- So that whenever I am sick and go to the doctor, the doctor will perform the physical examination easily, e.g. in palpating my liver or spleen or even kidneys.
- So that people won’t presume I am older than my actual age.
- So that I will be stronger than now.
Well, seven for now. Will add more soon! 🙂 Stay healthy, keep active!